Sanctuary of Eridu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary of Eridu

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante115
Chosen One
Chosen One
Dante115

Cancer
Monkey

Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2   Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Last edited by En.Ki on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DAnte videos are allowed)
Back to top Go down
En.Ki
Creator/Admin
Creator/Admin
En.Ki

Leo
Pig

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2   Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm

dante I edited your post and added the video... if u click the film strip in your options above your post you can enter youtube and dailymotion videos to show on the site... nice one BTW
Back to top Go down
https://sanctuaryoferidu.forumotion.com
Dante115
Chosen One
Chosen One
Dante115

Cancer
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2   Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 pm

En.Ki wrote:
dante I edited your post and added the video... if u click the film strip in your options above your post you can enter youtube and dailymotion videos to show on the site... nice one BTW

um i am usin the embedded url in the youtube vids to get it ready to play...like above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2   Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter IV - Official E3 Trailer 2
Page 1 of 1